||[Jun. 22nd, 2007|09:30 am]
|||||I Believe/All I Need to Know - DD||]|
I just went to my 10 year high school reunion (which was a waste of time since I didn't know anyone there, but anyway....) so I thought I'd join in on this:
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend? Melissa, who was/is a year younger than me.
2.What sports did you play? none really.
3. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't get my license till after high school, but I did have an '89 Chevy Cavalier waiting for me when I did.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Either hanging out with friends or at home watching tv.
5. Were you a party animal? Not really, I was pretty shy.
6. Were you considered a flirt? I suppose, but I don't recall doing it on purpose.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? German Club
8. Were you a nerd? No, but I wasn't part of the "popular crowd" either.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the fight song? Heh, no
11. Who was your favorite teacher? That's a toss up between Herr Brady (German class) or Mrs. Patterson (Humanities)
12. Where's twelve? huh?
13. School mascot? The Kewpies (basically a naked baby doll with tiny wings on its shoulders. The ONLY Kewpie mascot in the nation!)
14. Did you go to Prom? Nope, but did dress up as if was going, but instead went downtown with some friends (also dressed up) to go flirt with the college guys. :)
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I doubt it. I'd rather relive my college days.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That it took almost 4 hours to get through 525 students, so the last guy did a cartwheel across the stage.
17. Where were you on senior skip day? Didn't skip, those who did got in trouble.
18. Did you have a job your senior year? Sort of. I did a lot of babysitting.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch? Taco Bell, sometimes McDonalds, but mostly brown bagged it.
20. Have you gained weight since then? Yea, but not dramatically so.
21. What did you do after graduation? Went to Europe on a Girl Scout trip.
22. When did you graduate? 1997
23. Who was your Senior prom date? Didn't have one, didn't go.
24. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? Just did recently. Most of the people who were there were in the "popular crowd" back in high school. I felt like a bit of an outsider, like high school all over again.
25. Who was your home room teacher? Didn't have a "home room" my senior year.